Are you about to finish your Master’s degree and ready to spread the wings and start your career with an exciting job characterized by a high degree of autonomy and responsibility, unmatched by any other consultancy in Denmark?
Are you ready to test your exceptionally high academic grades and ambitions in real life of a consultant, with a possibility to create significant bottom-line results for leading private and public companies across a myriad of industries?
If positive, you have a unique possibility to apply for a position as Consultant and become a part of our dynamic organization.
As Consultant, we expect you to have:
- Excellent academic records from a leading university
- Strong track record of successful change execution and progress or functional postgraduate work experience showing progress
- Solid analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
- Fluent in English – both written and oral
We can offer:
- An exciting and versatile job with a high degree of independence and ability to influence your job assignments, unmatched by any other consultancy in Denmark
- A young and dynamic organization, where we work as a team and provide you with opportunities to develop your skills and capabilities through constant training, feedback, and coaching
- A competitive base salary and a generous performance-related bonus
The position is a full-time position. Business travel should be expected since you partially will be working at our client’s site. The position is also applicable in our offices in Oslo and Düsseldorf. Please specify in your application which office you would like to apply for. To apply, please send us a motivational letter incl. CV and grade-transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in 2008, Prokura is an entrepreneurial consulting company specializing in procurement and supply chain. Led by highlyexperienced specialists from McKinsey & Company and Boston Consulting Group, Prokura has already become a key player in the market, creating significant savings for leading private and public organizations in Nordic countries.
Prokura’s expertise combines deep functional skills and product, process, and service-industry experience to help clients build competitive and differentiating purchasing and supply chain capabilities that deliver value and allow companies to operate profitably and invest in the future.
Client engagements range from procurement and operations diagnostics to business unit strategy, along with procurement optimization tracks, implementation support, and continuous improvement. Prokura’s sourcing and supply chain professionals bring an explicit analytical understanding of strategic, tactical, and operational decisions and their impact to bottom-line performance.