Junior Business Development Manager
Junior Business Development Manager (m/f/x)
BERLIN - LEMON ONE – BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT - FULLTIME
Lemon One is a fast growing b2b platform that connects photographers and companies intelligently across Europe. Photos are the number one revenue driver online, especially in the real estate, used car and food industry. To boost the sales for companies in those fields, our international Team provides companies with an on-demand service for high quality photos. Photographers get served with many jobs close to their home, thereby making professional photography accessible for everyone.
As Junior Business Development Manager (m/f/x) you will learn the full Sales Cycle - from Cold Calling to Key Account Management.
- You work closely with our experienced Business Development Managers
- You will support in consulting our Key Accounts and in winning new customers
- You perform market and branch analyses
- You develop and test campaigns and independent projects in order to further position Lemon One on the market
- You optimize our processes in cooperation with the Marketing, Lead Research and Account Management departments
- You have a BA/BS degree, a commercial apprenticeship or equivalent practical experience.
- Networking is no unknown word for you
- You have negotiation skills, ambitious goals and a hands-on mentality.
- You are communicative and have an eloquent expression.
- You can work both independently and in a team, are well structured and reliable
- You are fluent in English and German
- A dynamic and highly motivated team in a great working atmosphere
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Steep learning curve and a high degree of responsibility from day one
- Great career opportunities in a fast growing company
- Active influence on our company on the way to market leadership
- A sunny terrace with a nice view over Berlin
We are looking forward to your application (CV, certificates and letter of motivation).
Further information can be found on our homepage: https://www.lemonone.com.