Early Career Leadership Program: Commercial (Marketing/Sales)
- Marketing, Sales
- Required language
The world is growing more and more connected with an explosion of links from human to human,
human to machine, and machine to machine. And, as more connections are created, the networks
they form become increasingly vital to our daily lives and our long-term goals. But, with more
connectivity comes more complexity. As the machines, processors and systems that power our world
become more sophisticated, the people who design, build and maintain them need a partner with
perspective that spans technology platforms, geographies, and industries.
That’s why Belden has assembled a portfolio of best-in-class communication technology brands
focusing on the applications and global markets that are most in demand from industrial I.T. to
industrial connectivity, to enterprise connectivity and broadcast.
We are leading the way in the interconnected world and we need talented people to join our EMEA
team and become our future leaders.
The Early Career Leadership Program
This is what excites you every day
• Being an active member of our team from day one;
• Working on a role rotation basis and having the opportunity to get exposure to our different brands, businesses, and technologies. Besides different roles in your base country, you will have the chance to work on projects in other EMEA countries;
• Connecting with peers from other Belden functional leadership programs as you participate in a highly interactive and action-based learning curriculum;
• Building your knowledge of our core business systems, developing your business acumen, and creating a strong foundation for your commercial and leadership skills;
• Receiving individualized feedback throughout the program along with the mentoring support of a leader in Belden;
This is you
• You are passionate, enthusiastic, and ready to take on a challenge
• You hold a Master degree in Business Administration with a major in Marketing, International Business, Technical Management, or similar combined with the aspiration to build a career in a management role
• You demonstrate leadership aptitude with the desire to build a career in Marketing & Sales
• You made at least two relevant internships, or have less than one-year working experience
• You are fluent in English and have a basic level of Dutch and/or German, further languages are advantageous
• You are willing to relocate and are mobile
This is what you’re looking for
• Work in an empowering environment that rewards performance and ambition.
• Being a part of a ‘glocal’ team of all levels of expertise.
• A dynamic workplace that boosts responsibility, mutual trust, and flexibility from day one.
• A culture of honest feedback.
• A working environment where everyone inspires each other.
Be bold. Be Belden
Do you recognize yourself in the profile above and are you bold
enough to take on the challenge at Belden? Or do you have any
questions about the vacancy, don’t hesitate to contact:
Phone +49 7127 14-1066
Belden Electronics GmbH
For more information visit www.belden.com/careers
Belden is a global leader in signal transmission and security
solutions for enterprise and industrial markets. Day in, day out
our customers count on highly reliable and mission-critical
solutions in the most demanding conditions. The bar is set high.
Learn more about Belden: www.belden.com/bebold