Trainee: Finance & Accounting
- Accounting & Controlling, Finance
- Required language
The world is growing more and more connected with an explosion of links from human to human,
human to machine, and machine to machine. And, as more connections are created, the networks
they form become increasingly vital to our daily lives and our long-term goals. But, with more
connectivity comes more complexity. As the machines, processors and systems that power our world
become more sophisticated, the people who design, build and maintain them need a partner with
perspective that spans technology platforms, geographies, and industries.
That’s why Belden has assembled a portfolio of best-in-class communication technology brands
focusing on the applications and global markets that are most in demand from industrial I.T. to
industrial connectivity, to enterprise connectivity and broadcast.
We are leading the way in the interconnected world and we need talented people to join our team
and become our future leaders.
Trainee: Finance & Accounting
Early Career Leadership Program
We are looking for talented, driven and passionate people who aspire to lead others in different
functions and are excited to join an early career program that offers robust hands-on development
over a three year duration. Your base location will be either Newbury (UK) or Venlo (NL).
- From day one, you will become an active member of our team
- Working on a role rotation basis you will have the opportunity to get exposure to our different brands, businesses and technologies. Besides different roles in your base country you will have the chance to work on projects in other EMEA countries.
- As one of our class of 2023, you will have regular opportunities to connect with peers from other Belden functional leadership programs as you participate in a highly interactive and action based learning curriculum.
- The content of this curriculum will be designed to build your knowledge of our core business systems, develop your business acumen, and create a strong foundation for your commercial and leadership skills.
- Team members will also receive individualized feedback throughout the program along with the mentoring support of a leader in Belden.
- Passionate, enthusiastic individuals who are ready to take on a challenge
- Master degree in Business Administration with a major in Finance, Accounting, Taxes or Controlling
- Demonstrate leadership aptitude with the desire to build a career in Finance
- At least two relevant internships, or less than one year working experience is required
- Fluent in English and a basic level of Dutch is required, further languages are advantageous
- Willingness to relocate and be mobile
- Resiliency and the ability to adapt quickly
Benefit from a diverse range of tasks, attractive remuneration systems, flexible working time models
and excellent career opportunities.
For more information visit www.belden.com/careers
Belden Electronics GmbH
Phone +49 7127 14-1066