Trainee Marketing (m/w/d)
- About You GmbH
Ready to become a marketing expert?
You are ready to discover the fast-growing eCommerce industry?
You are a doer who is eager to implement ideas?
You want to take on responsibility at an early stage and help shape the company?
You want to work with passion in an environment of motivation and support?
You are open to share your know-how and for other opinions & new ideas?
- 7 million customers within a few years
- 1.1 billion gross contacts with our own TV show
- 60% brand awareness in new countries within a month
How is that possible – with employees whose heart beats for marketing. That is exactly why we are looking for you!
ABOUT the program
It’s your choice: Within 18 months of our Trainee program you get to know different teams and marketing areas.
Through close cooperation with different teams like our Performance Marketing, Marketing Intelligence, Media Planning & Buying, Customer Relationship Management, Media Solutions, Activation Marketing, Influencer Marketing or Marketing Growth you will quickly build up a large network in the (marketing) world of ABOUT YOU and thus gain a 360° insight into the marketing area of the first Unicorn in Hamburg. You will acquire a deep know-how and be an expert between the departments and teams.
In addition our Director of Marketing will give you a personal career coaching three times during the program.
ABOUT your responsibilities
- Take over your own projects and areas of responsibility
- Support campaign control and optimization within various online and offline channels
- Help creating and controlling online and offline marketing opportunities for our brand ABOUT YOU
- Develop your knowledge about complex analyses with SQL queries as well as your coding skills
- Support the cooperation in the further development and continuous improvement of our processes and products
- Define and monitor relevant KPIs
- Get to know the design of communication measures on various digital channels
ABOUT our requirements
- An above-average degree in economics, mathematics or comparable fields of study
- Practical experience in e-commerce or marketing is a plus
- Very good analytical skills as well as creative thinking
- Quick comprehension and structured working method
- Very good handling of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Grow together with one of the fastest growing eCommerce companies in Europe
- Flexible working times
- 40% discount on our online shop
- Fresh fruits + drinks everywhere
- Language courses (German & English)
- Free sports courses & reduced price for gym membership
- Subsidized public transportation ticket
- Free choice of hardware and operating system (Mac, Windows, Linux) also for private usage
- Modern office in the city center of Hamburg
- International working environment and English as company language
- Company flats (subject to availability)
- Agile work environment and cross-functional teams
- Dog-friendly office
- Professional training
- Help in relocation and VISA process
We are looking forward to your application – preferably online via our application portal. This way we can guarantee a faster process and it is also very easy for you to upload your application documents! :-)