ACCOUNT MANAGER (MUNICH OR BERLIN)
- Accounting & Controlling, Finance, Sales
- Required language
- English, German
Choco is the leading ordering app for restaurants across Europe and the US. We are looking for an energetic, communicative & highly curious person, ideally with a good grasp of the gastronomy scene in Munich, to join our Account Management team. With your support we want to push ahead with our ambitious goals of building brand loyalty and ensuring the best user experience.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Lead the industry to a better future: you are the face of Choco to our users
- Build long lasting, trusting relationships with users of all cuisines, sizes and types
- Actively listen to your clients to ensure all questions are answered and every feature understood to maximize the user experience and value for the client
- Generate growth for your Sales team by utilizing your existing client relationships
- Autonomously execute and prioritize your days based on user generated data
- Closely analyze changes in user behavior to meet your personal and team KPIs
- Directly collaborate with internal cross functional teams across Choco
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- Native or C1 German Speaking ability
- You have at least 1-2 years experience in account management, sales, or customer support
- You have a passion for food and experience in the gastronomy
- Passion for your clients and deepening your knowledge of the Account Management function
- Exceptionally high motivation and enthusiasm for your clients
- Natural-born communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to connect with everyone around you and adapt to a diverse audience or potential users
- Strong organizational skills and a solution-oriented, entrepreneurial mindset
- Taste for technology supported by analytical communication
- Experience with Salesforce or CRM tools of equivalence
- Team first mentality
- Openness for feedback
- Growth Mindset
- Proactivity & reliability
- A good sense of humor & optimism
- Eagerness for learning
- Energy to grow
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Autonomy; a vast amount of responsibility with untapped space for personal development
- Tremendous amount of collaboration with a group of diverse peers, from all across the world
- Creative environments to support the development of your new, exciting ideas
- Wellness initiatives (physical and mental), fitness memberships, group meditation, access to stress and wellness professionals
- Company and team retreats
WHO WE ARE & WHAT WE DO
At Choco, we have the ambition to become one of the largest and most successful businesses of the next decade. Our mission is to reduce food waste on a global scale by redesigning the food industry's global value chain. The food industry is an industry with a monumental array of problems, especially in the food-supply-chain. We leverage technology to build the digital platform on which the global food trade will operate. We have the potential to decrease food waste by 30%.
Today, Choco provides a free digital platform that connects restaurants with their suppliers; an effortless tool that optimises communication, eliminates operational inefficiencies, and simplifies the entire ordering process for all sides. A vital first step in the digitization of the global food-supply-chain.
As one of the fastest growing tech start-up’s globally, we’re moving quicker than ever, assembling the most driven, humble and intelligent people to reach the next level together. Founded in March 2018, Choco now has over 25,000 different clients across 20 markets around the world. Our founders have helped build companies such as Zalando (IPO’d), Lazada (sold to Alibaba) and Foodora (sold to DeliveryHero). We recently raised one of the largest Series A ($71.5M) funding rounds in European history.
READY FOR THE CHALLENGE?
- Resume Screening
- First interview with Mia, your Recruiter
- Interview with a future Team Member in DACH
- Interview with Julius, DACH Regional Lead
- Last interview with our CEO
IT'S YOUR CALL NOW, DON'T HESITATE TO APPLY!
Choco is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.