- Mploy Associates
- Consultancy, Finance, Strategy, Strategy Consulting
- Required language
Let’s talk talent
You have talent. Ready to make impact. We know. We also know that making impact starts with that first contact between likeminded people who have the same drive to shape their future. We see you, with your skills, personality and dreams. Now let’s take it to even greater heights by means of one of our traineeships.
We are Mploy Associates, a talent focused consultancy firm ready to make not only our clients’ teams successful but also you. Your talent, our focus.
We are a consultancy firm specialized in the areas of data, finance and risk and work on a variety of projects like investment analyses, data engineering, quant modelling and much more. Our clients are banks, insurance companies, asset managers, pension funds and we are still expanding.
We help our clients build successful teams by providing the rights skills, talents and training at the right place and time and develop ourselves continuously to stay successful. We believe that investing in talent through proven methods always pays out. Today we are proud to say that we are an international driven company with more than 80 people and many top-tier clients who share the same vision.
How you fit into this vision?
You will work as a Finance Expert for one of our clients with a special focus on your own development through one of our Talent Programs. Our Talent Programs are designed to accelerate your career from a junior to medior+ level within 24 months. By means of certified training courses, coaching and intervision sessions our employees follow an above average steep career curve. Successful graduation in our Talent Programs usually results in a permanent medior+ or senior position at one of our clients where it becomes your responsibility to keep the team successful.
Your activities as a Finance Expert
As a Finance Expert you have many different projects to choose from. Usually you start your career in a Tax, Investment or Reporting department. All projects have te same in common: you help our clients understand and predict different situations through different datasets and reports. With a team of talented colleagues, you are responsible for the relevant daily reports for internal and external stakeholders. In addition to these activities, you are one of the driving forces behind the financially oriented change process of the bank or insurer. Examples of your day-to-day responsibilities are:
- Identifying bottlenecks and optimizing reporting processes
- Delivering up-to-date reports and management information
- Researching new techniques and tooling, and test these afterward
- Diving deep into regulations and making sure that your department becomes fully complaint
- Analyzing data and creating dashboards to provide your stakeholders with the necessary insights
What are we looking for?
For the position Finance Expert, we are looking for graduates with different finance-related backgrounds, experiences, and passions. To specify:
- You have 0-3 years of work experience and want to learn everything about finance within the financial industry
- You want to put your finance-related knowledge that you have gained during your master into practice (e.g., Finance, Accountancy, Tax, Economics or another related study)
- You are good with numbers and data and you find it a challenge to work in a changing environment
- You are not afraid to approach people
- You have experience or affinity with technical tooling
- You do not hesitate to use your analytical skills to solve complex problems in a creative and logical way
- You are energized by stakeholder management and you are well adept at gathering reliable information
- You are ambitious, self-reflective and dare to be confident in an authentic way.
What do we offer?
We offer the opportunity to become an expert in financial analysis in an environment where we train you in a proven way to excel into a high-end professional. In addition, good working conditions are equally as important to us. This includes the following:
- Working 4 days a week at a large bank or insurance company in Amsterdam, Utrecht, Rotterdam or The Hague
- 1 day a week in-house training with personalized and professional coaching
- Regularly fun team activities; think of escape rooms, drinks and dinners
- An international working environment with colleagues from all over the world
- Pro bono projects at socially relevant NGOs
- The opportunity to make the next career move with the client after successfully completing the Talent Program
- Everything you need for an amazing home office
- And of course, a competitive salary, performance bonus and fringe benefits
- And don’t forget a public transport card or company bike
For more information about our different Talent Programs you can visit our website www.mployassociates.com or watch this video. Want to know more about the vacancy? You can contact us from the moment you start your master so we can help you prepare for your dream career. Mail us, DM us on our social media channels, send us a letter, it doesn’t matter. We will be in touch.