Frankfurt Investment Banking Internship
- William Blair
- Required language
- English, German
Solutions for Today’s Challenges. Vision for Tomorrow’s Opportunities. Join the Premier Global Boutique: William Blair.
At William Blair, serving our clients starts with the capabilities and collaboration of our team—making our employees our most important asset. Unlike others, we're an independent partnership that is personally committed to our people and clients. What sets us apart is the way we do it—our culture, our values, and our commitment to local communities.
We strive to attract the most qualified, passionate candidates who specialize in investment banking, investment management, private wealth management, and a variety of other business functions.
Currently, our firm has more than 1,700 employees throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
A top priority of ours is talent development, fostering professional and personal growth of our employees. We take pride in empowering our people to bring their best thinking each day so we can deliver the tailored, thoughtful work and problem-solving abilities that our clients have come to expect.
We work tirelessly to create an inclusive culture. Our employees have unique experiences, perspectives and backgrounds to thoughtfully meet the evolving challenges and opportunities facing our global client base amid dynamic market conditions and varying industries, whether technological, economic or geopolitical.
We are equally proud of our long-term partnerships with the communities in which we live and work, a legacy we inherited from our founder more than 85 years ago.
For more information about our firm, log onto williamblair.com.
JOB SUMMARY & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Our M&A advisory practice offers comprehensive financial advisory services and expert guidance. We serve buyers and sellers by providing in-depth financial and strategic analysis, identifying transaction partners, developing creative deal structures, and negotiating complex transaction terms.
We are offering talented students and recent graduates an exciting opportunity to work in the demanding field of Investment Banking (Mergers & Acquisitions) throughout the year. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right applicant to become an integral part of our team, gaining a better understanding of what working in an international investment bank entails and getting to know William Blair as a potential future employer. Working alongside William Blair professionals, this role includes:
- Identifying potential M&A and financing situations
- Preparing in-depth valuations and other financial analyses
- Preparing client presentations for winning projects
- Assisting deal teams in live transactions
Our people are our most valuable asset and we have high expectations of our applicants. The requirements for this role include:
- Exceptional academic credentials, with a degree qualification (completed or on-going) from a top-tier institution
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure with attention to detail
- High level of motivation and ability to work in a team
- Good proficiency with MS-Office, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- Fluency in German and English
- Additional European language skills preferable but not a pre-requisite
- Experience in Mergers & Acquisitions or related Financial Services experience
- Our internships in Frankfurt run throughout the year
- This internship will last for 3 months from the beginning of July 2022
- Successful interns will be considered for full-time analyst positions commencing in 2023
- Please visit our Careers page to learn more about William Blair
- Please visit our website or click here to submit your application
- We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis