Content & Design Marketing Internship
- Required language
- Dutch, English
Studying Graphic Design or Marketing?
Looking for a full time internship?
Ready to make professional use of your creativity?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
You will be concepting and designing, alongside supporting copywriting, film production and posting content across our social media channels while assisting with various marketing projects across both of our brands (PCN & Digital Source)
Managing the content pages across our LinkedIn and other social media platforms. You will also be managing the content posting schedule using our marketing communication platform.
Collaborate closely with our Lead Creative on ad-hoc designs for different outputs of both digital and print work across both of our brands
Be the brains behind our podcast, "In Check With Fintech" by editing the show, scheduling guests, improving the outreach of our podcast and conducting relationship management with our guests
Assist the Marketing team with our industry webinars and events by coordinating invites, managing attendee lists and liaising with global leaders across Fintech, SaaS, Cyber Security and eCommerce
Show some business muscle by managing the relationships with our media partners and executing the marketing campaigns
Take full ownership of our weekly newsletter reaching a 15k+ audience
Be ready to make a real impact on the company, we are small and growing so you will directly see how your work will directly make a difference
Our internship will be a paid, full time position starting in mid-March
Of course there are no rules or guidelines that work every time, but so far we have experienced that these things work well:
- Experienced user of Adobe Creative Cloud and open to learning new tools and software
- Previous experience managing the social media channels of a brand and a true passion for creating content
- Fluent in Business English – you will be writing articles, conducting research and communicating with high level leaders across the tech industry, you should be able to flawlessly communicate in English at a high level
- You have a general interest in tech and how it helps shape our world. You are interested and open to exploring the world of Fintech, SaaS, eCommerce and Cyber Security niches
- Currently pursuing a Marketing, Design or Communications degree here in the Netherlands and are currently living in Amsterdam or able to relocate to Amsterdam
- Keen eye for illustration, typography and film and you are wanting to understand the fundamentals of design
- Go above and beyond – you have an affinity for this and you are driven by achieving results
- Confidence to have a say – we are a small and growing company where your work will have a direct impact on the business. This internship is definitely not one where you just grab coffee for everyone!
- Funny and kind – You are sociable and like a joke or two. We work hard and spend a lot of time together – we want to have fun along the way and enjoy a laugh!
WHO WE ARE
We are known for our knowledge, expertise and over 10 years of experience in the recruitment industry where we operate in the Fintech, Payments, eCommerce, SaaS and Cyber Security niches in the tech industry. We strategically help our partners grow their business through headhunting and sourcing the best talent for their workforce.
- We are colleagues but also friends.
- We have 14 nationalities in our team (our colleagues are Dutch, British, Belgian, French, Zimbabwean, Hungarian, Bulgarian, American, Irish, Italian, Romanian, Australian, Turkish and German.)
- 92% of us travel to the office by bike or foot.
- We are growing rapidly and our team members are as well. 35% of us got promoted internally in the past 2 years.
- About 23% of us used to or is still playing sports at a competitive level/plays an instrument
- Our ethos and backbone of PCN lies in our diversity, we are fully inclusive and welcome people from all backgrounds.
- Working at PCN you will have a very important responsibility which is vital to the business – making sure our office dogs receive lots of attention and pets!
WHAT WE OFFER
- 4-Day Work Week and still be paid for 5. Yes you read that right, nice to be on the progressive side of work-life balance, isn't it?
- Fully paid internship
- Real experience and being able to take ownership of what you are doing. You will see direct results at the end
- A dedicated mentor to help guide you through your internship and provide training, development and support
- Daily lunch provided from local restaurants
- Amazing location right on the heart of Amsterdam's famous canal, the Keizersgracht
- A progressive, supportive team and inspiring atmosphere
- An iMac with a Wacom pen tablet and other equipment to conduct your work on
If you've made it this far, we hope that what you just read excites you! Even if you feel like you don't check all the boxes, we still encourage you to apply! We are always looking for people who share our vision and can contribute in a variety of ways. PCN is committed to creating an inclusive space where everyone is valued for what they can individually bring through their unique perspectives, skills and experiences.
Like to hear more? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org