Inside Sales Representative
- Required language
- English, German
Meet your team
Our Operations team in DACH has resiliently grown with our users (restaurants, cafes, bars, etc.) all across the region. Now, we are looking for Inside Sales team members, who want to support us in building this new function and scaling with our user base more than ever before. We offer world-class coaching on the path to becoming a sales machine. This is not an easy way and it will be challenging, but if (and when) you succeed, you could reach everything. With your communication skills, team-first mentality, and eagerness to grow and learn, you will play a vital role in bringing our growth to unprecedented levels.
As a culture-first company, we believe in the power of in-person collaboration. We look forward to working with you from our office in Berlin.
What you’ll do
- Become a vital part of our novel inside sales team (no cold calling!)
- Grow & develop quickly, and bring in your experience to build this new function
- Take full ownership of your leads & sales funnel
- Gain valuable experience in a high-growth startup
- Bring our sales processes and techniques to the next level
What we’re looking for
- Native or C2 German Speaking Ability
- Passion for Sales
- Adaptability as you can put yourself in the shoes of a famous chef, kebab shop, or family owned Italian restaurant
- Excellent communication skills & high service level mindset
- Strong organisational skills and a solution-oriented, entrepreneurial mindset
- Analytical ability and natural curiosity about data-driven decision-making
- Enthusiasm, Curiosity, & a Team-First Mentality
Choco was founded in Berlin in 2018 and has since expanded to a team of over 400 committed Chocorians working from active Choco offices in the US, France, Belgium, Germany, Austria, and Spain. Our ordering app is used by over 15K buyers and over 10K suppliers around the globe - bringing our annual order volume to an estimated $1 billion.
Just a year after our $63.7 million Series A funding round, we secured an additional $100 million in Series B funding. In April of 2022, we gained another $111 million in Series B2 funding with a valuation of $1.2 billion - earning us unicorn status just a few years in.
We’re backed by leading investors like Insight Partners, LeftLane Capital, Coatue Management, and Bessemer Venture Partners. In addition, we’re working alongside those who built companies like Google, Facebook, Amazon, Uber, and more.
Choco is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.