Trainee Key Account Management & Solution Design (m/w/x)
- Arvato Supply Chain Solutions
- Business Development, Logistics, Sales
- Required language
- English, German
- Commences at
- 15 October 2022
Shape the world of supply chain management!
In addition to traditional logistics services, Arvato Supply Chain Solutions develops and operates complex
global supply chains, e-commerce and IT platforms and digital distribution models. We remain on a growth
path and already work with more than 16,000 dedicated colleagues with passion and a distinctive service
provider DNA at 85 locations in over 20 countries.
Are you on fire for digital logistics solutions and innovative supply chain management? As a Trainee Key
Account Management & Solution Design (m/f/x) you will be part of our ASPIRE Trainee Program and get
to know our diverse customers in different industries as well as our innovative solutions and strategies starting
on October 15th 2022. Within your trainee program, you can focus either on Solution Design or Account
Management based on your interests and strengths. During your 18-month trainee program at our locations in
and around OWL (Gütersloh, Dortmund, Dorsten, Düsseldorf, Düren, Hamm, Hanover, Harsewinkel) as
well as during an international project assignment, prepare yourself for your career prepare for your career in
Key Account Management or Solution Design with excellent growth prospects in our Consumer Products, Tech
and HealthCare business units. Become part of a future-oriented company with a start-up mentality.
We offer you
- An agile and solution-oriented working atmosphere with flat hierarchies that allow entrepreneurial freedom and explorative work
- Share your experiences with other trainees during various networking events and build your network within the Arvato SCS world
- Take advantage of the opportunity to also work at our international locations either to enable future-orientated customer development or in projects within the scope of a new customer implementation
- Our focus is on IT and data: take advantage of our online training offer at LinkedIn-Learning as well as at the renowned online academies Udacity and Coursera
- Receive a permanent employment contract from day 1 and benefit from hybrid work models, a modern, cloud-based IT environment, discounted job tickets, company sports courses, Bertelsmann employee discounts and corporate benefits
- You will learn what it means to acquire a (new) customer for our company and to implement and manage it afterwards.
- You will gain insights into the strategic as well as operational alignment of businesses and be part of standardization, optimization, and digitization projects
- You will gain an understanding of the value chains of different customers and work together with colleagues and customers to develop individual, tailored solutions
- You are in constant exchange with internal departments such as IT or Operations, both in account management and in solution design.
- You have successfully completed a degree in economics or industrial engineering, ideally with a focus on logistics/supply chain management, or a comparable degree.
- Ideally, you have some work experience in the field of logistics, preferably in the field of project management, e.g. in the form of internships.
- You have a very good command of German and English for our national and international work Self-initiative, the ability to work in a team and a customer-oriented way of thinking and acting are natural for you
We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company. To ensure a timely
processing, we kindly ask for a convincing online application including your salary expectations, earliest
starting date and indication of the reference number 228361.
Do you have any questions? Please feel free to contact us!
Susann van Daal| Titel | Phone: [[+4915112854607]] | Email: [[email@example.com]]
Please visit our website for further information: www.arvato-supply-chain.com
Data protection is important to us:
Responsible for data protection in your application is the Arvato Supply Chain Solutions SE, Reinhard-Mohn-Straße 22, 33333 Gütersloh. Arvato Supply
Chain Solutions SE processes your data in order to stablish an employment relationship on the basis of Art. 6 sec. 1 (b) GDPR / § 26 (1) 1 BDSG. The
storage duration for this process is in Germany generally 6 months long and starts with the completion of the application. You can contact the company
privacy officer at the above postal address or via the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information on data protection can be
found here: https://jobsearch.createyourowncareer.com/content/Privacy-Policy/.
Company: Arvato Supply Chain Solutions SE – Central Functions
Postal Code: 33333
Job ID: 228361