Analyst - m/w/d
- Accounting & Controlling, Consultancy, Economics, Finance
- Required language
- English, German
Leading International Advisory Boutique
Analyst - m/w/d
Since its foundation over 15 years ago in Paris, Accuracy has grown rapidly and today comprises more
than 500 consultants (m/f/d) in 18 locations worldwide. Independence, internationality, agility and
innovation are at the core of our unique corporate culture. As experts in the areas of Transactions,
Disputes, Restructuring and Decisions, we support corporate groups and private equity companies in
national and international projects across a wide range of sectors. To strengthen our location in
Germany, we are looking for Analysts to join our Frankfurt am Main / Munich team.
- You will be part of an established, dynamic and growing company with a unique corporate culture
that is characterized by a global team spirit.
- You can expect varity of tasks in the areas of Transaction Advisory Services (e.g. Financial Due
Diligence, Business Plan Modelling), Valuation, Disputes or Business Performance Improvement,
both on national and international projects.
- You will work as part of a team for renowned, challenging and dynamic clients in a wide range of
industries, such as automotive, chemicals, pharmaceuticals and medtech, mechanical and plant
engineering, transportation, infrastructure and trade.
- You will strengthen your network through short-term project assignments abroad and
secondments as well as through your participation in numerous international trainings and
- Your career development will be tailored to you individually. We reward outstanding personal
performance transparently and promptly with promotion opportunities during the year.
- You will receive an attractive salary with performance-related components and support for
relevant professional exams (e.g. ACCA).
- You have an excellent university degree, ideally in the field of economics with a focus on corporate
finance, accounting and/or controlling
- Ideally, you have already gained some experience in the areas of transaction advisory, valuation,
accounting/controlling or M&A through internships
- You are quick on the uptake, have strong analytical skills and are able to present your results in a
structured and clear manner
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and English; further foreign languages and first
experiences abroad are very welcome due to our internationality
- Commitment, initiative, creativity and, last but certainly not least, a strong team spirit round off
How can I apply?
You can find more information about Accuracy on our homepage: www.accuracy.com and
Have we piqued your interest? Then send your complete application documents (CV, cover letter,
references) to email@example.com