Recruitment Consultant Traineeship - Amsterdam
- Finance, Human resource
- Required language
- Dutch, English
Recruitment Consultant Traineeship
Location : Amsterdam - Netherlands
Type : Permanent
Looking to break into a new industry or start your career….without needing 5 years of prior experience?
Looking for a company that focuses on your learning, development and progression of your career?
Looking for a dynamic and international environment in Amsterdam?
First off: We like to keep it clear and easy! We guarantee our feedback, offer or not, within three weeks of entering our recruitment process
This is a full time role where you will be guided and mentored on how to become a sales and recruitment consultant and the go-to person for your clients and candidates to handle their hiring and recruiting needs
In your first two months, you will be guided and mentored on the ins and outs of recruitment, sales, business development, account management, sourcing and networking
Upon completion of your first two months you will transition into an existing team of Recruitment Consultants and Business Development Consultants
You will work closely and consult with innovative and industry disrupting startups, scale-ups and established players in the Fintech, SaaS, Cyber Security and eCommerce sectors on a daily basis.
As a Sales Recruitment Consultant, your job has elements of project management, relationship building, commercial knowledge, sales and negotiation, and networking. Each day brings a different angle!
Ultimately, you will be guided, trained and coached how to sell the most complex products on the market: the knowledge, skills and abilities of talented people
This role is perfect for those who are wanting to break into a career in sales and get a foot in the door within the Fintech space. Commercially minded, sociable and driven people fit this role well!
A lot of companies say they do things different and are great places to work, here is how we show it:
● We implemented a permanent 4 day work week in 2020, it has been a massive success and we know you will like it too
● We focus developing, up-skilling and training right away, instead of expecting you to have and know it all before even applying
● 53% of our employees have been promoted within the past year
● We are represented by 16 different nationalities amongst our colleagues
● Our culture thrives off of our teams working together and giving any new idea a proper try. We are not bound by rigid structure and traditional ways of thinking and operating (you can leave traditional office attire at home)
Of course there are no rules or guidelines that work every time, but so far we have experienced the following to work well:
● Goal oriented – You are a high achieving individual, whether that in sales drivers, entrepreneurial goals or a commercial mindset
● Sociable, eager and ambitious – You are ready to embark on a career in business with a passion to connect with people
● Qualities of a leader – you actively engaged in something that requires an extra level of commitment
● Funny and kind – You are genuinely kind and like a joke or two. We work hard and spend a lot of time together – we want to have fun along the way!
● Fluent in German, English, Dutch, French or other Nordic language
WHO WE ARE
We are known for our knowledge, expertise and over 10 years of experience in the recruitment market where we operate in the Fintech, Payments, SaaS, eCommerce and Cyber Security industries. We strategically help our partners grow through headhunting and sourcing the best workforce for their needs.
We are colleagues but also friends.
92% of us travel to the office by bike or foot.
Super important metrics about our company: Sushi and Pizza are both tied at 42% as our favorite dish, with 15% of us preferring Veggie meals. Hot beverage choice is clear: 71% of us are coffee drinkers and 28% are tea drinkers
WHAT WE OFFER
● 4-Day Work Week
● Dedicated onboarding and training
● Daily lunch provided from local restaurants
● Discount on Gym classes
● Uncapped commission structure
● Quarterly and Yearly Incentive travel trips
● 20 vacation days plus an extra day off each year you are with the company (plus all those extra Friday’s off, it’s a lot of time for you)
Interested? Click here!