Sales Trader Italian
- ACT Commodities
- Finance, Trading
- Required language
MORE ABOUT THE JOB
Who we are:
ACT Financial Solutions trades Carbon Credits such as EUA and CER which are used to comply with EU-ETS obligations. We have access to a diverse range of carbon emissions certifications relating to carbon trading projects all around the world. Our knowledgeable carbon emission traders are perfectly positioned to match corporate compliance with compatible certifications and carbon emission trading projects.
Based in the heart of charming Amsterdam’s financial district, ACT Commodities has a global presence and trades a wide variety of environmental products. We specialize in helping our clients achieve their environmental and sustainability objectives by trading carbon offsets, green gas and electricity to sourcing, blending and delivering fuels and biofuels around the globe.
What you’ll do:
As a Sales Trader you will work with the clients of various sizes in different industries, each with their own set of exciting challenges. You will create, manage and grow your own portfolio of clients, using your strong interpersonal skills, and stellar communication skills to gain your clients’ trust.
You will find your own leads and through extensive cold calling you will break down barriers and go the extra mile to ensure you stand out to clients.
You will also have the full support of your colleagues each, like you, with their unique set of skills and clients, and you will work together to close deals. Through our collaborative way of working most of our deals happen between 2 or more traders. This approach means that you as well as our clients will benefit from the entirety of our knowledge, experience, and network.
Who you are:
We are looking for a young professional with (preferably) some experience or at least an affinity with finance and sales. A cold calling pro and a charming portfolio manager with an entrepreneurial mindset. It is important that you are self-motivated to keep going even when things get tough, that you’re eager to learn, can handle constructive criticism, and you’re not afraid to fail and try again. In a nutshell you are:
- Native Italian speaker and fluent in English, French is a plus;
- Bachelor’s/ Master's graduate, preferably in Business, Economics, or Finance;
- 0-2 years’ experience in a Sales/ Trading / Brokerage / Business development role;
- Excellent communicator with great interpersonal skills;
- A sales or business development guru;
- Not afraid to cold call and approach people;
- Energetic, curious and ambitious;
- Driven to close deals and make a difference.
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration and bonus scheme;
- Comprehensive training (negotiation, sales, communication, our products);
- Relocation fee reimbursement;
- 25 vacation days per calendar year;
- Exciting target incentives;
- Collective health insurance discount;
- Public transport card (depending on your residence);
- Opportunity to travel;
- In-house Life Coach.
But don’t worry, you’re not on your own. We are there for you all the way.
Because at ACT we get things done together.
That’s what we call collaborative trading because together we…