Senior Network and Security Engineer
- Finance, Logistics, Organisation & Processes, Sales
- Required language
The Senior Network and Security Engineer role is essential in driving the design, implementation, and security of our global network infrastructure. We seek a candidate to lead network initiatives that ensure high availability, reliability, and security across our global offices and warehouse locations.
- Design effective, reliable, secure network solutions tailored to our global offices and warehouse locations.
- Ensuring the proper security measures are in place to safeguard our network infrastructure.
- Taking ownership of our global IP Plan and Global Network (Reference) Designs.
- Identifying and solving complex network-related issues while proactively initiating improvements to enhance network performance, capacity, and security.
- Providing guidance, coaching, training, and support to platform engineers to promote network best practices
- The chance to grow in a fast-growing company;
- Travel allowance of 0,21 cents per km;
- Non-contributory pension;
- 25 vacation days (on a full-time basis) with the possibility to buy 10 more;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- 20% discount on all vidaXL products.
- Profound experience in designing network solutions for high-availability sites, such as warehouses, distribution centers, and manufacturing facilities.
- Strong expertise in cloud networking, with experience in Azure and/or Google Cloud networking.
- Proficiency with Cisco network equipment, both Catalyst and Nexus series.
- Solid understanding of SD-WAN, SASE, and firewall technologies.
- Ability to ensure network security through effective setting of baseline designs and monitoring compliance.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English is a must.
vidaXL is growing faster than the speed of light in the field of e-commerce. We've been doubling our figures every year since our foundation in 2013. All of this in our own bold and down-to-earth way. With 31 webshops, 6 international offices, and 120 million unique visitors a year that pretty much feels like the right way. To keep up with our own success we take on challenges, take chances, and try new things every day. We don't see road bumps as obstacles but as an opportunity to enjoy the sweet, sweet smell of victory. We owe our great success to our great people. That's why we love to invest in personal growth. By offering the freedom to seize all opportunities you see.
So you can thrive big time and grow XL!
Want to join us?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please don’t hesitate to contact our recruiter Elena Palevafirstname.lastname@example.org/ +31 (0)6 515 186 95 for more information.
Your privacy is important to us! For more information about this, visit: http://corporate.vidaxl.com/privacy/