At Flex, global citizenship revolves around positively impacting the world around us year round, across the communities where we live and work. Some of our recent accomplishments include:
- Reduced CO2 emissions by 20 percent, exceeding the company's revenue-based goal
- Achieved goal of 15 percent reduction in Injury and Occupational Disease Incidents
- Reduced electrical use by more than 25,700 MWh/year by installing Flex designed and built LED light fixtures in facilities in 12 countries
- Recycled 647,000 m3 of water during 2015, equivalent to the annual water consumption of 1,170 homes
- Named to Fortune's "World's Most Admired Companies" list
Collective innovation is the driving force that makes our customers and their products successful. In today’s complex, rapidly evolving marketplace, intelligence and agility are essential to gain a competitive edge. Our broad ecosystem of innovation partners includes technology manufacturers, start-ups, software and application providers, research institutions, universities and our own innovation labs. This range of expertise offers you access to the latest advancements in technologies and processes. Whether your idea is fully developed or simply a back-of-the-napkin sketch, our ecosystem of experts will work with you to bring your product to life.
Design, prototype, iterate and manufacture your product at Flex’s state-of-the-art facilities around the world. Flex collaborates with your team and closely protects your intellectual property to ensure confidentiality.