Chocolate Chip Cookies
This week in "Corona Kitchen":
As you know SCOPE is always there for you and we realize that during this tough time all you hear is Corona content, we decided to show you some great recipes from SBE students. They want to help you make this situation less annoying by sharing their favorite foods.
Next up is Pauline Godefroid. She presents her favorite sweet! Have fun trying the recipe out!
A couple words from Pauline : I love chocolate chip cookies, because they remind me of when I lived in the USA since I ate them pretty much everyday after school. I love them so much that my dog is even named Cookie.
Name of student: Pauline Godefroid
- 110gr Butter
- 140g Light Brown Sugar
- 55gr White Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract (optional)
- 210g All Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- A pinch of Salt
- 180-200g Dark Chocolate Chips (cut up dark chocolate is even better)
1. In a mixing bowl cream together the butter and sugars until light and pale.
2. Add the egg and vanilla extract and beat until well incorporated.
3. Mix together the flour, baking soda and salt in a seperate bowl.
4. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients little by little, mixing with a wooden spoon until incorporated.
5. Fold through the chocolate chips.
6. For a better cookie chill the dough for at least 1 hour before baking.
7. Roll about 2 tablespoons worth of dough into balls and place on a lined or greased baking sheet.
8. Bake the cookies in a 190C | 375F oven for 8-10 minutes or until the edges begin to brown.
9. If you don’t want to bake them all at once, roll all the remaining dough into balls and freeze them, then just add a minute or two to the baking time when they come out of the freezer.
10. Enjoyyy! (Milk is recommended)