- Organisation & Processes
- Required language
- Dutch, English, German
Discover your power as part of Belden’s
You´ll have the chance to gain insights into our exciting business and team. Our internships start twice a year around February or March and September or October for at least 3 months.
- All Belden locations in EMEA
- Full Time
This is what excites you every day
- Being an active member of our team from day one in the function you are most interested in, e.g. Operations, Supply Chain, R&D, Sales, Finance or HR
- Taking the ownership for your own project(s) and being coached by our leaders
- Connecting with peer interns from other Belden sites and functions and building up your own network
- Building your knowledge of the function you are working in, developing your business acumen, and creating a strong foundation for your career start
- Receiving individualized feedback throughout the program along with the coaching support of a leader in Belden
This is you
- You are studying and would like to discover how you can apply your learnings in practice or you would like to find out which specialization you like most
- You are passionate, enthusiastic, and ready to take on a challenge
- You like working in an international environment
- You demonstrate self-initiative and ownership with the desire to learn something new
- You are not afraid to ask questions and try out new things
- You are fluent in English and have a basic level of Dutch and/or German, further languages are advantageous
This is what you’re looking for
- Work in an empowering environment that rewards performance and ambition.
- Being a part of a ‘glocal’ team of all levels of expertise.
- A dynamic workplace that boosts responsibility, mutual trust and flexibility from day one.
- A culture of honest feedback.
- A working environment where everyone inspires each other.
Be You. Be Belden
Do you recognize yourself in the profile above and are you bold enough to take on the challenge at Belden? Or do you have any questions about the vacancy, don’t hesitate to contact:
Charon Ouwens: +31628105364 / email@example.com
Belden is a global leader in signal transmission and security solutions for enterprise and industrial markets. Day in, day out our customers count on highly reliable and mission-critical solutions in the most demanding conditions. The bar is set high.