Sales Early Career Leadership Program
- Organisation & Processes, Sales
- Required language
- Dutch, English, German
Belong. Believe. Be You. Belden.
The traffic lights you pass every day. The stadium where you saw your last concert. Even out above the clouds on the international space station. Belden’s impact is found all around the world, and beyond. There’s a lot of history behind us, and so much more ahead. Help us write the next 100 years as a member of the Belden team.
Propel your career surrounded by a diverse team of innovative, goal-oriented individuals who are pursuing the next generation of connectivity solutions. At Belden, you’ll find support and encouragement to find a rapid path to career development. You’ll participate in work that will challenge your mind and position you to excel. Through Belden’s inclusive global environment, you’ll collaborate with colleagues from around the world, gaining exposure to a broad base of expertise and perspectives.
Together, we’ll continue on a journey of innovation, creating a connected world, paving the way for automation, and allowing companies worldwide to collect, translate and use their data to meet key, strategic business objectives.
We believe in the unlimited potential of a more connected, safer, better world. This position is an opportunity for fellow believers to apply their vision and creativity to help achieve it.
As a Belden employee, you’ll be fully immersed with a global team of experts who develop, and support the development of highly reliable and mission critical solutions for industries and enterprises that you come into contact with each day.
You do your best work when you’re empowered to bring everything that makes you uniquely you to your work. We embrace the diverse perspectives and experiences each team member brings to their role, and we know it’s a catalyst for innovation.
Sales Early Career Leadership Program
Place: EMEA remote (job can be located either in Venlo/ NL, Neckartenzlingen/ DE or Blagnac/ FR)
Level: Master Graduate
We are looking for talented, driven and passionate people who aspire to lead others in the Sales arena and are excited to join an early career program that offers robust hands-on development over a three year duration.
You will make an impact the following way:
- Being an active member of our team from day one
- Working on a role rotation basis and having the opportunity to get exposure to our different brands, businesses and technologies. Besides different roles in your base country you will have the chance to work on projects in other EMEA countries.
- Connecting with peers from other Belden functional leadership programs as you participate in a highly interactive and action based learning curriculum.
- Building your knowledge of our core business systems, developing your business acumen, and creating a strong foundation for your commercial and leadership skills.
- Receiving individualized feedback throughout the program along with the mentoring support of a leader in Belden
What you will bring:
- Passion and enthusiasm - ready to take on a challenge
- Master degree in Business Administration with a major in Commercial, International Business,Technical Management or similar - with the aspiration to build a career in a management role
- Leadership aptitude - desire to build a management career in Sales
- Professional experience - you made at least two relevant internships, or have less than one year working experience
- Languages - You are fluent in English and have a basic level of Dutch and/or German, further languages are advantageous
- moblility and flexibility - you are willing to relocate and are mobile
Let’s Write the Next 100 Years Together.
Join a global community striving to improve connectivity and security. The work we’re doing puts our people on the front lines of impacting lives and shaping the future. Propel your story of innovation by helping Belden write the next chapter in ours. Shape your future at Belden.
These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work involved for this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this job.