Internship Disruptive Hair Innovation
- Required language
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Support in building our innovation strategy in hair color, care and styling
- Contribute to the identification, development and implementation of disruptive innovations
- Identify opportunities for new product or service innovations through market research, data and competitive analysis
- Engage with a variety of stakeholders along the value chain including Consumer & Market Intelligence, Research & Development, Category Strategy and Brand Management/Marketing
- Be actively involved in the project management process
- Assist in the preparation of meetings, workshops and pitch materials
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of business-related studies, preferably with a clear marketing focus
- Practical or international experience, e.g. by former internships or semester abroad, is beneficial
- Fluency in English, German is advantageous
- Firm knowledge of MS Office applications, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Team player with high level of independence
- Self-motivated, creative and open-minded personality
- High interest in trends, beauty care and the science behind hair products
- Availability as of October 2023 for 6 months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
JOB ID: 23050931
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Limited Term
Contact information for application-related questions: Recruitment-Germany@henkel.com
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.