Internship Global eCommerce - Henkel Consumer Brands
- Required language
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Active involvement in the execution of the global eCommerce strategy
- Own set of responsibilities for a specific project, e.g. market assessment for new eCommerce channels and players (e.g. eGrocery, ePharmacy, Social Commerce), benchmarking against industry best-practices or global online shopper study
- Independent project steering as well as close cooperation with internal departments, e.g. local sales, marketing, media and external agencies
- Support the planning and execution of internal events, workshops and meetings for our global eCommerce community at Henkel
- Support the creation of training and deployment materials within strategic projects
- Furthermore, you can rely on being a core part of our passionate team and being offered great learning opportunities, whilst we rely on your support in the day-to-day business
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters in business-related fields with outstanding results
- Practical and international experience is beneficial, e.g. through internships and semesters abroad
- High affinity for eCommerce and digital topics as well as Marketing and Sales with understanding of current and future market trends and dynamics
- Fluent English language skills, other languages are advantageous
- Firm knowledge of MS Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Analytical skills, reliability, and good self-organization to handle projects independently
- Self-motivated and result-driven, team-player, willing to learn and with strong communication skills
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
JOB ID: 23045778
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Limited Term
Contact information for application-related questions: Recruitment-Germany@henkel.com
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.