Internship Global Employer Reputation
- Required language
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Actively support a dynamic team as fully integrated team member in their daily work and get a 360 perspective of the entire global employer reputation team, preparing you to craft your own career
- Support the strategy development
- Inspire with creative ideas in the field of social media, internal engagement, as well as academic relations
- Assist in project and event management
- Drive your own set of responsibilities
- Support team with daily tasks and ad hoc requests
- Prepare reports related to global ranking and ratings
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of buisness-related studies in the field of HR, marketing or similar
- First relevant HR experience e.g. through previous internships is a plus
- Fluent English language skills, German is advantageous
- Firm knowledge of MS Office applications, especially PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Self-motivated and organized, creative and open-minded personality with an eagerness to learn
- Availability ideally as of September for 6 months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
JOB ID: 23052487
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Limited Term
Contact information for application-related questions: Recruitment-Germany@henkel.com
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.