Internship Global Net Revenue Management
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- As a part of Global NRM team you will be working on various strategic initiatives of Henkel Consumer Brands business unit
- Support in delivering data-driven insights and recommendations on price, promotions, assortment and trade terms levers to consult marketing and sales teams
- Support in developing NRM playbook, tools and dashboards
- Opportunity to create an impact with your own intern project
- Student who has successfully completed first semesters of business-related studies (business administration, marketing, economics, or a comparable degree)
- Previous experience in terms of former internships is a plus, especially within FMCG companies
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is required
- Programming skills (VBA) are a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, being able to find your own way in executing tasks
- Self-driven with advanced communication skills – ability to navigate in an international environment
- Availability as of September for 4-6 months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
JOB ID: 23051950
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Limited Term
Contact information for application-related questions: Recruitment-Germany@henkel.com
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.