Internship Global Strategy & Transformation
- Required language
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Support global strategy for Adhesives for consumers and craftsmen by working on strategic projects, owning your results and have a regular exchange with regional and global teams
- Assist on the acceleration of our development to increase our sustainable profitable growth
- Work on market intelligence projects and assist to optimize especially data excellence
- Gain insights into various topics related to business effectiveness
- Support projects with creative ideas, analyzing data and preparing decisions
- Collaborate in an interdisciplinary and international environment
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters in international business, international management, business administration, economics or similar
- Prior practical and/or international experience, e.g. by former internships or semester abroad are of advantage
- Fluent English language skills required
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Self-motivated, creative and open-minded personality combined with proactive attitude
- Openness to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Availability as of September for six months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
JOB ID: 23052289
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Limited Term
Contact information for application-related questions: Recruitment-Germany@henkel.com
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.