Internship in International Marketing Henkel Consumer Brands - Beauty Care
- Required language
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Candidate pool for our international marketing departments in Beauty Care - you will be forwarded to our current internship opportunities in our departments for hair colorants, hair styling, hair care, body care, skin care, and oral care
- Active involvement in the innovation processes
- Own set of responsibilities for a specific project
- Strategic market analysis, update and administration of standard reporting, eg. market share report
- Creation of consumer and competitor profiles
- Development of concepts and packaging ideas
- Independent steering of promotional projects, being in contact with other departments and agencies
- Practical or international experience, e.g. by former internships or semester abroad, is beneficial
- Fluent English language skills, German and other languages are advantageous
- Firm knowledge of MS Office applications, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Team-player with high level of independence
- Self-motivated, creative and open-minded personality
- Availability for ideally 6 months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
JOB ID: req18189
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Limited Term
Contact information for application-related questions: Recruitment-Germany@henkel.com
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.