Unilever Future Leader Programme
- Digitalisation, Finance, Human resource, Supply Chain
Will you be our Future Leader?
The Unilever Future Leaders Programme, or as we say “UFLP”, gives you the opportunity to develop yourself from a (recent) graduate into an experienced future-fit professional. Bring your enthusiasm, curiosity and innovative ideas to the table and start your learning journey at Unilever!
|You will work on challenging projects to develop & market innovative products, and manage long lasting customer relationships.||You will be involved in every area of our business, from informing multi-million euro decisions to directly influencing the development, growth and health of our brands.|
RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
|You will be responsible for sourcing raw materials, manufacturing our products and delivering the final product onto the store shelf||You will be contributing to a bright future in our Global Foods Innovation Centre in Wageningen. It is the centre point of developing ideas for brands, products, packaging, manufacturing and technology.|
DIGITAL & ANALYTICS
|You will operate in every part of our business to design our products, optimise our logistics, maximise our employees’ potential, target our advertising and reduce our carbon footprint.||You will shape change with a natural focus on people. You will be committed to diversity and inclusion and foster a culture of belonging that empowers employees to thrive.|
We accept great talents with all sorts of backgrounds, since we believe in a resume-free selection process for the UFLP. In R&D, we do require a strong technical qualification in a Chemical, Biological, Physical or Food-related Sciences and Chemical/Material Engineering-related disciplines. For Supply Chain, you will need a strong background in Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, Manufacturing or similar engineering. We also accept Mathematics, Business, Technology, or Design-related disciplines.
Requirements for UFLP application
- Eligibility to work in the Netherlands at the start of the programme per March 1, 2024. Search year / orientation year visa is accepted as well. Unilever cannot support in the request for the Search Year visa in any form.
- You have obtained your master’s degree at the start date of the UFLP per March 1, 2024.
- Intermediate level of Dutch is preferred but not required.
- Our Discovery Center Days take place at our Rotterdam Office and will be held in November. It is not possible to join this day online.
For more information visit: https://careers.unilever.com/NL-UFLP