Reporting and Controlling Team Leader
- Finance, Logistics, Organisation & Processes, Sales
- Required language
As Reporting and Controlling Team Leader, you will be responsible for the Reporting/Controlling team. You will report directly to the Group Controller.
- Lead the Reporting/ Controlling team;
- Provide monthly reports to Management/Board of Directors;
- Be responsible for the financial statements including external audits;
- Improve internal financial reporting and the use of data/reporting;
- The chance to grow in a fast-growing company;
- Travel allowance of 0,21 cents per km;
- Non-contributory pension;
- 25 vacation days (on a full-time basis) with the possibility to buy 10 more;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- 20% discount on all vidaXL products.
- Knowledge and experience with reporting tools and expertise in Excel/ BI/ Looker;
- Knowledge of or experience in Finance and Accounting;
- Experience working in SAP (SAP4/ Hana)
- Fluency in English, and Dutch is a plus
vidaXL is growing faster than the speed of light in the field of e-commerce. We've been doubling our figures every year since our foundation in 2013. All of this in our own bold and down-to-earth way. With 31 webshops, 6 international offices, and 120 million unique visitors a year that pretty much feels like the right way. To keep up with our own success we take on challenges, take chances, and try new things every day. We don't see road bumps as obstacles but as an opportunity to enjoy the sweet, sweet smell of victory. We owe our great success to our great people. That's why we love to invest in personal growth. By offering the freedom to seize all opportunities you see.
So you can thrive big time and grow XL!
Want to join us?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please don’t hesitate to contact our recruiter Elena Palevaemail@example.com/ +31 (0)6 515 186 95 for more information.
Your privacy is important to us! For more information about this, visit: http://corporate.vidaxl.com/privacy/