Renewable Energy Sales Trader -UK
- ACT Commodities
- Finance, Trading
- Required language
We are famous for our collaborative approach to trading. It helps us partner with our clients, drives how we work as a team and guarantees success. As a Sales Trader your sharp mind, strong social skills and natural charm will set you up for a great career.
MORE ABOUT THE JOB
Who we are
ACT is the world’s leading provider of market-based sustainability solutions. As enablers of the global energy transition, we help organizations hit their climate targets and maximize their profits while reducing risk. Since 2009, we have become a trusted brand in climate projects, green electricity markets, renewable energies and energy efficiency, renewable fuels, emission allowances, and carbon credits.
From our offices in Amsterdam, New York, Shanghai, Singapore and Paris, we draw on over a decade of market knowledge to deliver tailor-made solutions and sterling service. Sales Traders and Consultants work in region-specific teams to create product portfolios for clients that meet their specific needs and help them drive climate action their way.
What you’ll do:
As a Sales Trader you will work with the clients of various sizes in different industries, each with their own set of exciting challenges. You will create, manage and grow your own portfolio of clients, using your strong interpersonal skills, and stellar communication skills to gain your clients’ trust.
You will find your own leads and through extensive cold calling you will break down barriers and go the extra mile to ensure you stand out to clients.
You will also have the full support of your colleagues each, like you, with their unique set of skills and clients, and you will work together to close deals. Through our collaborative way of working most of our deals happen between 2 or more traders. This approach means that you as well as our clients will benefit from the entirety of our knowledge, experience, and network.
Who you are:
You’re a young and ambitious professional with (preferably) some experience or at least an affinity with finance or sales. A cold-calling pro and charismatic portfolio manager with an entrepreneurial spirit. You are also self-motivated and keep going even when things get tough, are eager to learn, welcome constructive criticism and are not afraid to fail and try again.
- Native speakers of British English;
- Bachelor’s/ Master's graduate, preferably in Business, Economics or Finance;
- 0-2 years’ experience in Sales/ Business development;
- Excellent communicator with great interpersonal skills;
- A natural sales or business development personality;
- Energetic, curious and ambitious;
- Driven to close deals and prove yourself.
What you’ll get:
- Competitive remuneration and generous bonus plan;
- Comprehensive career development training (negotiation, sales, communication, our products);
- Relocation fee reimbursement (if applicable);
- 25 vacation days per calendar year;
- Exciting sales target incentives;
- In-house Life Coach.