About Accenture Strategy
Accenture is a leading global professional services company that helps the world’s leading businesses, governments and other organizations build their digital core, optimize their operations, accelerate revenue growth and enhance citizen services—creating tangible value at speed and scale. We are a talent and innovation led company with 720,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Technology is at the core of change today, and we are one of the world’s leaders in helping drive that change, with strong ecosystem relationships. We combine our strength in technology with unmatched industry experience, functional expertise and global delivery capability. We are uniquely able to deliver tangible outcomes because of our broad range of services, solutions and assets across Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Operations, Industry X and Accenture Song. These capabilities, together with our culture of shared success and commitment to creating 360° value, enable us to help our clients succeed and build trusted, lasting relationships. We measure our success by the 360° value we create for our clients, each other, our shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- Strategy & Consulting - helps clients envision and execute end-to-end transformation at speed and at scale.
- Song - reimagines business through experience. Accenture Song connects deep human and business insights with the possibilities of technology to define and deliver new realities.
- Technology - with over 250,000 people, serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture Technology is the global leader in the most vital technologies that will define the future.
- Operations - drives business value and outcomes to advance our clients on their journey to intelligent operations through our innovative operating engine.
- Industry X - is the digitization of engineering and manufacturing, to help our clients reimagine the products they make and how they make them.
- CEO & Enterprise Strategy
- CFO & Enterprise Value
- Supply Chain & Operations
- Talent & Organization
- Technology Strategy & Advisory